Grilled Pizza






Step 1: make dough. Here is the recipe I used when I made the dough.

Garlic pizza dough
2 cups of all purpose flour
1 table spoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
2/3 cup water
1 tablespoon olive oil (I use garlic infused olive oil which I made.)

Preheat the BBQ. On my gas BBQ, I kept it at low heat. Combine dry ingredients in mixing bowl. Add liquids, and stir to incorporate dry ingredients. Knead dough by hand 6-8 times on a lightly floured surface. Roll dough thinly. Put a thin brush of olive oil onto the pizza dough. (I also put tinfoil on my bbq that is also optional) place dough on the grill and cook on one side for about 5 minutes. (This will depend on your BBQ, watch for the crust to start to brown.) Bring dough back in and put your sauce and toppings as you desire.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STEAK FAJITAS